February 22, 2014

Shopping Online Part II

Shopping Online

Part II: Amazon


Hopefully you've already read my tips in part one so I don't have to repeat myself. Amazon much like Ebay has it's own idea of labeling and merchandise. However unlike Ebay you're more likely to find comany marked down items as opposed to consumer marked down items. Either way it is a solid win-win situation for you.

Tips

I assume you're aware of what amazon is so I'll skip that part. Amazon is certainly much easier to find deals than Ebay in my opinion. However you still do need to know all of your measurements.

One tip I must recommend is buying all of your ties online. You'll save so much money buying ties at $5 a piece even if they only last you a few wears. Go into a store and ties can run you anywhere from $20-$60 or more. That is insane and there are often great ties online.


Shopping for jackets, shirts, and pants again should be narrowed down by brands. Trust the brands and the deals will come to you.






Awesome Sites

Two Amazon sites that I highly recommend. This site from Amazon wont necessarily save you money but a certain percentage of your sale goes towards charity and for that I have to recommend it. Another site here WILL save you money. Check both of these sites out and let me know what you think.

Conclusion

Amazon is more organized than Ebay. It can offer easier access to what you're looking for though not always the cheapest deals still worth it. Check out those two sites and save some money. Any more tips or questions, please leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment